Saturday, August 7, 2010

Find It For Less

I’ve been completely obsessed with the the Jimmy Choo Glitter Ballet Flats since this past December. I own one amazing pair of Jimmy Choo shoes (these gold wedges that I purchased for my law school graduation) and they are the most comfortable shoes I own, no joke. My love of ballet flats (evidenced here and here) and Jimmy Choo makes these Glitter Ballet Flats the perfect shoe for me. However, being as I just graduated from law school and now owe enough in student loans to purchase a small home, the $365 price tag is a pretty severe barrier to me welcoming this perfect pair of shoes into my closet. So what do I do when I can’t afford something I really want (i.e. neeeeed)? I find it for less and buy buy buy!

jimmy

Jimmy Choo ‘Wit’ Glitter Ballet Flats $365

gap

Gap Glitter Ballet Flats $49.50

Which pair do you like best?

10 comments:

  1. i love a good deal! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Jimmy Choo wedges are soooo gorgeous. I love a good wedge with ankle details. Your ballet flat find for less is a total Win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actual prefer the Gap flats!

    Jenna

    http://ukfashiontrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the Gap ones make a very good substitute! Nice find!

    xoxo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gap ones are looking pretty good for the price. I also saw some glittery flats on my shopping travels today at Nordstrom. I think they were in the BP department, but I'm not sure of the brand. Check it out if you have one near you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the sweet deals!! Great post.

    MelRod

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo love those Jimmy Choos but can't beat the price on the other pair!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the Jimmy Choos! But of course the Gap ones win out for the price.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. those jimmy choos flats are fantastic! love xoox

    ReplyDelete
  10. The price is making me want the Gap ones, but the Jimmy Choos are so much brighter :) They totally outshine the Gap ones. Really cute blog!

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete