Friday, July 23, 2010

Flat Fever

shoes

1. Vera Wang Lavender Label “Lisa” Jeweled Ballet Flat $295.

2. Sam Edelman “Calypso” Quilted Ballet Flats $99.

3. Burberry Check Ballet Flats $250.

4. Vera Wang Lavender Label “Lillian” Patent Ballet Flat $195.

5. Tory Burch “Reva” $195

To say that I love flats is an understatement and come fall, I guarantee I’ll be wearing them with almost every ensemble. Not only are they arguably the world’s most comfortable shoe, but because of their simplistic design, they can be worn with a multitude of different outfits. Skinny jeans, dresses, tights, leggings – flats compliment them all. The five pairs pictured above are a few of my recent favorites (you might remember seeing the Tory Burch Revas previously in this post). From jeweled toes to animal prints to metallic gold, each pair exudes a very distinct personal style. However, each and every one would make a welcome addition to my closet and fall wardrobe (with the Revas definitely being the front runner – a classic gold flat is a must).

Do you wear ballet flats? Which brands are your favorite?

5 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, I love all of those! I've really been liking some Burberry styles lately, so I may have to try those.

    I was just thinking today that my top 3 flats are Stuart Weitzman, Gucci, and Tory Burch as far as being both comfortable and stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have entirely too many flats but MUST possess numbers 3, 4, and 5 RIGHT NOW. Not a joke.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love flats so much! Number 4 are my fave by a mile! Now following your blog, would love you to check out mine!
    http://www.ukfashiontrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the post on my blog! Hope you liked it and continue to comment/follow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow i love the number 1 and 5!!! i have to say i am in love with tory burch!!!

    XOXO,
    a

    ReplyDelete