Friday, August 6, 2010

Bitten By Shark Week

I’ve been watching Shark Week every year since high school and this year is no exception. I’ve set my DVR to record almost more Shark Week shows than it can hold and I can’t wait to start watching. In honor of Shark Week, I present to you all an adorable tank top with a perfectly appropriate name:

striped shark bite tank

Eight Sixty Striped Shark Bite Tank $55.

I love the unexpected cut of this aptly named “Shark Bite” tank (the wonky hem and racer back are almost making my mouth water) as well as the ever so chic black and white horizontal stripes. Here’s what I would pair it with:

j brand

J Brand Houlihan Cargo Pant $231

snick 

Jeffrey Campbell Snick Platform Sandal $124.95

7 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to watch that series but keep missing it! Great inspiration/ realization. I've been swooning over those JC wedges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combo. I used to be a high heel and stiletto wearing girl. Now I have my son and am scared to fall b/c I will admit, I am a bit clumsy. Those wedges look amazing, but I may have to pass for my safety. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never really got into shark week..my brother would kill me if he saw this comment, haha. I do like this outfit tho - I think the white and black tank would look great with the grey cargos.

    xoxo, Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hemline on that top. Nice pairing with the fierce shoes and pants too. I'm taking classes for the summer and I don't live with a TV so no shark week for me. But I am a Shark Week fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those J. Brands have been haunting my dreams <3

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  6. the tank is ahdorable :) and i have watched shark week but never really got into it

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that darling striped tank! And how perfect is it with the J Brand skinnies and those cute JCs? I'm in love!
    xo Josie
    http://winkmsilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete