Thursday, August 5, 2010

Thrifty Thursday

I’ve talked a lot about accessorizing recently. In honor of my newfound resolution to add more jewelry and accessories to my outfits, all of today’s Thrifty Thursday finds are just that – jewelry and accessories! However, unlike other Thrifty Thursdays, all of today’s finds are under $30 (so really, how can you not purchase them?!).

UO earrings

Urban Outfitters Chandelier Earrings $9.99. These puppies are half off right now and come in three gorgeous colors (turquoise as pictured, green, and red). Long, bright earrings are the easiest way to accessorize an outfit. Wear these with a simple jersey dress, some gladiator sandals, and prepare to look polished.

UO ring

Urban Outfitters Byzantine Ring $24. While adding earrings to an outfit creates a more polished look, topping the look off with a big cocktail ring really brings the look home. As I’ve mentioned before, I adore the black stone/gold metal look – it’s so sophisticated and goes with absolutely everything.

Gap scarfGap Tribal Print Scarf $24.50. During my second year of law school, I went through a major scarf phase. I probably wore a different scarf every day of the week. Thanks to this phase, my closet is now brimming with lightweight Summer scarves as well as warmer ones for Fall and Winter. Adding a scarf to an otherwise simple outfit really spices up the ensemble and gives the outfit a little more flair and personality.

sunglassesTopshop Large Plastic Sunglasses $30. I’ve been wearing oversized sunglasses since college and I’ll probably be wearing them for years to come. I love throwing on a big pair of shades on those days when I’m too lazy to wear makeup. No matter what I’m wearing, big sunglasses never fail to make me feel chic and put together.

Which is your favorite Thrifty Thursday find?

8 comments:

  1. I am a scarf-fiend. Love them, summer or winter. I also adore oversized sunglasses. They're all I wear. So glam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wear, stunning ring! That would make an outfit!
    jenna xx

    http://ukfashiontrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Byzantine ring and I'm a sucker for oversized sunglasses - I can't stop buying them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the earrings! Great color!
    xo tash

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, LOVE the turquoise UO earrings! So cute.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That ring is amazing!! Super fun stuff!
    Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you come back soon.


    Have a nice weekend.

    MelRod

    ReplyDelete