Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Return to Blogging

I'm so sorry for having been MIA for so long. I try to reveal as little about myself as possible on the blog (in the hope of remaining anonymous) but because I've been gone for so long I figure I should let you all know why. I just graduated from law school and am currently studying for the bar exam. Studying for finals at the end of May, graduation, Bar prep courses, and now Bar studying have kept me preoccupied for the last few months and, sadly, have caused me to neglect the blog. I'm going to try to keep posting at least a couple times a week because I've really missed it!

Here are a few things I've been obsessing over while shopping online during my frequent study breaks:


I absolutely need these gold Tory Burch Revas. I've been trying to come up with my perfect bar exam outfit (well, outfits actually since the exam is a god-awful three days long) and these shoes must be a part of it.


I've been wanting a good pair of basic denim jeggings since last Christmas (as evidenced in this April post). I recently discovered these jeggings at the Gap and can't wait to get a pair!


And last but not least, nail polish! Studying for the Bar exam is beyond brutal. Everyday I sit for hours in the same chair, in the same room, reading, writing, and highlighting the most boring and tedious information imaginable (wow, drama queen much?!). Because I spend approximately 8 hours a day staring at my fingers, nail polish has become a very important little joy in my life. I recently placed an order with Essie and am most excited to receive Mink Muffs. After reading in the most recent Glamour that "greige" nails are the new "it" color for the Fall, I thought I'd better test drive the trend.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE those Revas and that Essie nail polish is the prettiest shade! Welcome back, doll!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete