Monday, August 9, 2010

If I Had A Million Dollars…

miu miu I’ve been dreaming of owning a pair of Miu Miu shoes for years now. I love positively everything about this brand. From the jeweled toe flats to the bow-adorned patent leather pumps, I covet them all (seriously – all). My latest obsession is the Miu Miu Velvet Ballet Flat in Taupe. I love velvet for Fall and Winter (and in fact own a very adorable velvet blazer purchased from J Crew last year) and would die to own these velvet flats. The velvet initially drew my attention and sucked me in but the bow and subtle embellishment on the toe completely tipped me over the edge into absolute and total obsession mode. Now if only I could figure out a way to justify dropping $575 on a pair of flats…if you all have any ideas, let me know! And if you do, I’d like to add these, these and these to my “If I Had A Million Dollars” wish list as well!

What’s on your wish list?

8 comments:

  1. Girl, you don't even want to get me started on my "If I had a million dollars wish list" right now. ha! But, I do love these flats, and all the others on your wish list.
    Maybe we should all get some lottery tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol my if I had a million dollars it would sadly not be enough for my life goal - (to live in the Plaza like Eloise - 2 bedroom is a nice 5.8 mil, grr), but if I had one for clothes alone those shoes would totally be on it. I love velvet too. I have an adorable velvet beret with a bow that I am dying to wear when it stops being 97 degrees every flippin day :P
    And justification...hmm...You can swear off buying other clothes and shoes for awhile and the one item can make up for it. Also, maybe you just reaaalllly deserve a present from yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable and super-comfy, I bet. I haven't even started looking at fall and winter pieces yet (though I should) because it's just too hot here for me to even think about.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeousgorgeousgorgeous! I'm obsessed with these now; I'm a flats addict and these are just too perfect!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. those flats look so comfortable and anything Miu Miu is drool worthy ;-)

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love Miu Miu and these velvet flats are lovely. That price is beyond insane though; I can't believe people actually spend that on ballet flats! Having said that, I'm sure I could find some shoes to spend my million dollars on... ; )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oohhh, these are adorable! I think I might give velvet a try this fall/winter.

    ReplyDelete