Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fabulous and Faux

After spending hours watching reruns of The Rachel Zoe Project yesterday I’ve developed a new obsession for platform shoes, gold jewelry, and faux fur. In particular, I am now convinced that I need to own a faux fur vest. I live in Orange County, California so a faux fur vest would be the perfect piece to throw on over turtlenecks, t-shirts, and blouses during a crisp Fall or Winter day. Here are a few fabulous faux fur vests I discovered online (ranging from lowest in price to highest):

rachel zoe

Rachel Zoe on QVC $79.80 (on sale)

BB Dakota

BB Dakota $90

nordstrom

Sanctuary $137

rebecca

Rebecca Taylor $395

What do you think about faux fur? Is it a look you would rock?

10 comments:

  1. Yes! I love it - I got a faux fur vest last year and wore it a lot. These are all cute - I especially like the Sanctuary one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a faux fur vest is a perfect accessory to make an outfit look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love them, so snugly for winter!
    now following you.
    jenna@http://ukfashiontrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love faux fur vest. Can't wait to bust mine out this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them so long as they're obviously obviously fake... like actually made of fuzz rather than anything that looks like fur. But unfortunately, being from Vancouver they're the height of impractical for me... a one way ticket to looking and smelling like a wet dog! But I bet they're perfect for your climate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zara has some CRAZY faux fur long vests right now! It's too hot to even glance sideways at the at the moment but as soon as fall rolls around, I'll be lusting after one for sure!
    xo tash

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watched ENTIRELY too much Rachel Zoe yesterday! I love, LOVE Brad.
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Faux fur (maybe vintage) is a-okay in my book! I don't think I could stomach wearing real.

    xx
    MILK TEETHS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I totally adore faux fur, just received my very first faux fur vest a few weeks ago:) I think this trend is great, definitely prefer that to wearing real furs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Faux fur is so fierce, but I just don't think I have the guts to rock it.

    ReplyDelete