Monday, August 30, 2010

Ramblings and Goings On

I have been a horrible blogger lately and for that I'm very sorry. Here's a a random glimpse at what I've been up to:

1. I travelled to Oregon to visit with family. While there, I scored this and this from the Gap - they're both amazing dresses and so worth the price (but beware, they run a little large and I ordered a size down).

2. Thanks to the Gap Friends and Family promotion, I became the proud owner of this Old Navy faux fur vest. It should arrive in a couple of days and I'll be sure to let you all know my review.


3. I'm attending the wedding of a close friend in a couple of weeks and was on the hunt for a very cheap dress to wear. My search led me to Forever 21 (duh, land of the cheap dresses) and I ended up with this. It fits like a glove and will look amazing once I steam it.



4. I'm so ready for Fall it's ridiculous. This past weekend the temperatures dipped down into the 60's (well, they did at night at least) and I was thrilled. I instantly became obsessed with thoughts of Pumpkin Spice Lattes, Knotts Scary Farm, pumpkin carving, baking all sorts of wintery treats, and (of course) buying my dogs the most adorable Halloween costumes I can find.

What have you all been up to?

P.S. I promise to get back to commenting on your blogs soon and also blogging more myself!

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh that sounds great. I can't wait for hot chocolate, pumpkin muffins/bread, and heavy desserts (like bread pudding).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohhh...faux fur vest! How fun!! I think I might need one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your new Gap dresses! So chic. And I'm also ready for fall -- desperately need some hot chocolate and an excuse to wear my denim leggings!
    xo Josie
    http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I feel you on the whole blog-fail thing! I haven't really been posting, commenting, anything...

    And I am sooooo ready for fall! I'm actually in Italy right now, so that takes care of the humidity, but I'm still ready to wear tights and sweater dresses!

    Katy

    http://alwaysfashionablyearly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. really loving that vest!
    Come Follow & Vote for me xoxo

    ReplyDelete